Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Change?

The only constant thing in the world is CHANGE.

Why is it so difficult to accept changes in our lives?

Simply because we are so attached to a lot of things, we are afraid to accept changes that might affect certain aspects of our lives that we are attached to.

However, whether we like it or not, changes will always come into our lives - at any given time.

I am happy where I am right now...or...I am just simply convincing myself that I am?

My mind is now on a constant battle between staying or leaving. Bummer. I hate it when I have to make such tough choices. Whatever I choose, it will surely bring about huge changes in my life.But what can I do? Life's full of choices...no one can avoid this fact.

I guess at this point in time, I just have to see the joy in what I am doing, and bring back the vigor that was once in my system when I first got here. I need it back...badly....

No comments: